FRM®EXAM PART II
The Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) Exam Part II is the second of two exams that comprise the FRM Program. The FRM® Exam Part II, in addition to other requirements, must be passed in order for an individual to become a Certified FRM®. The FRM® Exam Part II focuses on the practical application of risk management tools covered in Part I to specific areas of risk management such as credit risk, market risk, and operational risk. In addition, the FRM® Exam covers the application of risk management tools and techniques to the investment management process. Questions are designed to be practical and related to real-world work experiences and candidates are expected to understand risk management concepts and approaches as they would apply to a risk manager’s day-to-day activities. • Part II exam is available in May & November each year.
|Part||Style||No of Questions||Duration|
|II||Multiple Choice||80||4 Hrs|
|Subjects of FRM® Exam Part II||Time Required for Preparation||Weightage in the Exam|
|Market Risk Measurement and Management||25%||25%|
|Credit Risk Measurement and management||20%||25%|
|Operational and Integrated Risk Management||25%||25%|
|Risk Management and investment Management||20%||15%|
|Current Issues in Financial Markets||10%||10%|
This program is suitable for Bankers, IT professionals, Analytics and Finance professionals with an interest in risk management. It is also beneficial for B.tech, MBA, Finance graduates who are interested in financial risk management careers.
- Lucrative career options in Risk Management, Trading, Structuring, Modeling, etc. FRM® holders have positions such as Chief Risk Officer, Senior Risk Analyst, Head of Operational Risk, and Director, Investment Risk Management, to name a few. • Strong value addition to your skills, credentials and resume.
- Complete coverage of risk management concepts.
- A professional credential offered by Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP, USA)
- An international benchmark: 24000 FRM Charter holders across 90 nations.
- Endorsed by leading businesses and universities
- The FRM® Program Certification has two different Levels and the minimum time required to clear both is around 1 year
- FRM® charter holder membership requirements are 24 months of acceptable professional work experience and passing the Part I and Part II exams and an active membership of GARP.
80+ Video Tutorials
Easy to follow byte sized video tutorials of over 2400 minutes created by topic experts. Learn the concepts at your own pace.
Unlimited Download Access
Download the whole material anytime during your 1 year subscription and use it for any future reference.
Take our mock test designed to simulate the real exam. Detailed solutions of the test & the exam report card would be provided.
Topic wise Quizzes
Test yourself after going through each topic in the material. Over 400 questions.
24×7 Online Access
Access to Course Material (Presentations, etc.)
Choose your Plan
|FRM® Exam Part II|
|80+ Video Tutorials|
|Unlimited Downloadable Access|
|400+ Practice Questions|
|24 * 7 Access|
Part I & Part II exams are available on 3rd Saturday of May & November each year.
You will need a calculator for the exam, you are permitted to use specified financial calculators (TexasI BA II Plus or professional and HP 12C).
Min an International and domestic bachelor degree. It will be good to have basic knowledge of Quantitative Methods, Financial Markets and Risk management.
This program is suitable for Bankers, IT professionals, Analytics and Finance professionals with an interest in risk management. It is also beneficial for B.tech, MBA, Finance graduates who are interested in financial risk management career.
Among all preparation methods and technique, guidance is most valuable. The fact that they have a set format of teaching, which creates a schedule for a student, and a step-by-step process that covers the entire FRM syllabus. I can surely assure QFA provides a great help for FRM curriculum.
No Reviews found for this course.